Things Modern Kids Won't Recognize

Dont Forget SUPER DAVE! man that was a great show with him and his side kick or whatever hahahah

Attachments

• superdave_event_main.jpg
    superdave_event_main.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 18
ducktales.1363971225.jpg

791544-darkwing_duck_movie.jpg

Now kids just spin on their own heads ....... :D :spinning:

I haven't had a good laugh since 1983... until now that is. Thanks.

You're right Kenny, I believe the red top is a Duncan. When I was a kid we spent hours upon hours spinng our tps, playing marbles, roller skating in the streets or alleys. I've tried to introduce the kids at church to the joys of top spinning, but maybe they'd rather spin on their heads as Monk said.

Definitely miss the cartoons. Chip & Dale Rescue Rangers, Animaniacs, Doug, Roscoe's Modern Life, Ren and Stimpy. Anyone remember the Snorkles?

First of all, I hate Pitbull and his all of his 'music'. He is an overrated artist who repetitively says 'dal-e' or 'mr. worldwide' in most of his songs. Second, I got so mad when Pitbull came out with this song. He and the songwriters/industry that made this song ruined Aha's music. Now when these people randomly hear 'Take on me', they will say that it reminds them of Pitbull's song. This is the type of music that this generation is listening to and they think it's music. I think it is junk.

Back