tien coilovers

Phillip Lambrecht I'm loving these coilovers, feels like I'm riding on a cloud LOL, the shock absorbers are amazing bro. I'm very pleased with them, I can cut corners with no problem; but I gotta say having those Eibach swaybars are a plus too :).
Arm0ged0n. Im still interested in getting them and want to check them out but I think for now im just going to go with springs so I can get a flashpro and etune. Ill be moved out to irwin by the midle of next month and would like to try to meet up sometime so I can check out the coilovers in person and to check out the rbc and kinda do a side by side compairison with the p2r proted manifold runners. I know it wont be as good as the rbc but it'll be intersting to see how it is.

Arm0ged0n. Im still interested in getting them and want to check them out but I think for now im just going to go with springs so I can get a flashpro and etune. Ill be moved out to irwin by the midle of next month and would like to try to meet up sometime so I can check out the coilovers in person and to check out the rbc and kinda do a side by side compairison with the p2r proted manifold runners. I know it wont be as good as the rbc but it'll be intersting to see how it is.
Armo's the man! You gotta see his ride in person.

yeah we need pics! I'll add them to the suspension thread list so users can see what they look like. If you're willing to start a feedback/review thread on the teins that'd be great as well.

yeah we need pics! I'll add them to the suspension thread list so users can see what they look like. If you're willing to start a feedback/review thread on the teins that'd be great as well.
Alright for sure, I need to bust out with a real camera other than my cell phone :)

TEIN1.jpgTEIN2.jpgTEIN3.JPGTEIN4.JPG

Had my Street Advance installed last Saturday. Sorry no picks of the underbody/actual shocks and springs.

For those looking to get these and would like some additional photos (rear of the car, front of the car etc) let me know. I'll be more than happy to take some.

Peace!

View attachment 12866View attachment 12867View attachment 12868View attachment 12869

Had my Street Advance installed last Saturday. Sorry no picks of the underbody/actual shocks and springs.

For those looking to get these and would like some additional photos (rear of the car, front of the car etc) let me know. I'll be more than happy to take some.

Peace!
David Lee Sup David glad you made it bro and nice seeing you yesterday man. Hopefully you can make to one of the meets :) see you around, let me know once you get your new exhaust

Back