Time for a thread! 13 TW sedan

That is one good looking wheel spacer.

Sorry, I should have mentioned that. I am doing their development for the civic specific spacers.

I think once I finish my mileage and send off the full review they will be available.

Ordered factory xm kit today!

Also wanted to add: those who are wondering about the buddyclub short shift kit. It actually hardly raises the shift height at all, its almost exactly the same. I was a little disappointed in the change in shifting, I think I built up what the difference would be a little too much. I mean, dont get me wrong, the shifting with the SS, cable bushings, and solid base bushings feels great its just not as big of a difference as expected.

Thus far the best money spent has been for a performance alignment. Made the biggest difference in how the car drives.

Reactions: Nix
Nice updates! Can't wait to see it finished with the spacers on. What sort of settings did you get for your performance alignment?

Thanks guys!

I will post pics today after a wash.

My alignment settings are a basic street/track compromise.

Front camber: -1.3
Front toe: 0
Rear camber: -1.0
Rear toe: 0

For the rear camber it's important to remember that with IRS the camber is compounded as the suspension loads, which is why less camber in the rear than in the front. Also, when lowering the car front camber is hardly changed. My front camber was -.2 after lowering! This is also why it is advantageous to buy a front camber kit as there is no adjustment from the factory.

Reactions: Nix
Here's some pictures!

Attachments

• car1.jpg
    car1.jpg
    81 KB · Views: 453
  • car2.jpg
    car2.jpg
    98.3 KB · Views: 398
  • car3.jpg
    car3.jpg
    280.1 KB · Views: 448