tint* questions ???

Just note that it's going to be hard to match. I don't think I've ever seen a product that had black dots like the oem. Usually it's the reversed pattern where the dots are actually the holes to let light in on the films. The products you're seeing and what you'll probably find elsewhere are the reverse pattern from OEM. That way they can sell it in rolls all connected. To do the dot pattern, it'd have to be on a roll with a backing/transfer tape.

Just note that it's going to be hard to match. I don't think I've ever seen a product that had black dots like the oem. Usually it's the reversed pattern where the dots are actually the holes to let light in on the films. The products you're seeing and what you'll probably find elsewhere are the reverse pattern from OEM. That way they can sell it in rolls all connected. To do the dot pattern, it'd have to be on a roll with a backing/transfer tape.

yeah maybe a vinyl decal though I don't think it can cut circles that small

Vinyl can be cut that small, it'd just be weeding it out that my be an issue. Pulling out the space between the circles would be the leftover vinyl that would have to be weeded. It's just a matter of the small circles staying on the backing. I don't know if they'd stick to the backing or all want to pull up when the negative areas were pulled off.

Vinyl can be cut that small, it'd just be weeding it out that my be an issue. Pulling out the space between the circles would be the leftover vinyl that would have to be weeded. It's just a matter of the small circles staying on the backing. I don't know if they'd stick to the backing or all want to pull up when the negative areas were pulled off.
thanks, I'll be asking my local decal shop soon

Back