Tire fitment?

DiogoDC

woodbridge
Vehicle Model
si
Body Style
sedan
Hey guys been looking around for a while can't seem to find any specific Info. I found a steal on some 17x9 45 offset rpf1. My question is with a 5mm spacer or even no spacer would I be able to run a 235 40 or 45/17 tire without issues? I'm lowered on coils so I know I have a little more suspension clearance since the coil itself is narrower
Any input or general direction would be greatly appreciated. I'm actually about to do the math and just measure how much clearance ei have with stock wheels as she sits

Hey guys been looking around for a while can't seem to find any specific Info. I found a steal on some 17x9 45 offset rpf1. My question is with a 5mm spacer or even no spacer would I be able to run a 235 40 or 45/17 tire without issues? I'm lowered on coils so I know I have a little more suspension clearance since the coil itself is narrower
Any input or general direction would be greatly appreciated. I'm actually about to do the math and just measure how much clearance ei have with stock wheels as she sits

Maybe a 40 I doubt the 45 unless you get your fenders rolled

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back