Today My Civic Saved My Life

Danglyzoidberg

Nova Scotia, Canada
Vehicle Model
Honda Civic Si
Body Style
Sedan
Today I stopped a speeding Ford F250 dead in it's tracks as it sped through a red light and got t-boned right in the driver side of the car. Sure I am banged up a little bit, but i don't have a cut, a break or anything. This car performed EXACTLY as it should have. THIS IS ONE MORE REASON TO BUY A CIVIC!IMG_1272.JPGIMG_1273.JPGIMG_1274.JPGIMG_1275.JPGIMG_1276.JPGIMG_1277.JPGIMG_1278.JPGIMG_1279.JPGIMG_1281.JPG

glad to hear ur ok!!! did air bags doing any damaged to u? my friend got a broken nose and 2 blacked eyee when he totaled a very nice honda v6 6spd. and sorry to hear about the civic, it was a nice color too

glad to hear ur ok!!! did air bags doing any damaged to u? my friend got a broken nose and 2 blacked eyee when he totaled a very nice honda v6 6spd. and sorry to hear about the civic, it was a nice color too
I did get hit in the face with the side curtains. Luckily it only bent my glasses. Got some minor bruising from the ones in the side of the seat as that is where I took the brunt of the blow. I guess I will see tomorrow how bad the bruising is going to be. But it's all good nobody was hurt and the police could not believe I was laughing about it. **** happens :)

Glad you're OK. What was the PU truck driver's story?

BTW, I liked your first post for taking all of those pics and posting them for us to see. Thank goodness for a well engineered automobile.

It's good you're okay. The civic is barely scratched. Lol. So is the car considered totaled?

lol car is absolutely totaled! The other driver was admittedly "day dreaming" and its ok. No hard feelings..thats why they are called accidents...in a funny coincidence he also bought a CR-V from my dealership last week lol

Glad to see your ok man, and holy crap on the damage thou glad too see its a well designed car

So sorry to hear about the accident. Glad you're ok though. The 8th gen performed the same way. When I crashed my 1st one, I knew I'd never go to anything else because of how well it stood up.

Back