Tool organizer/bag/pouch, suggestion please~~~

How would you put it on? I guess you can put any pouch on the trunk wall but you would probably need to cut through the liner

considering to store some tools in the trunk, not all series of tools, currently in my mind are #2 Philips screw driver, 7/16" wrench, tire pressure gauge, etc.. I'm looking at this pouch : http://www.amazon.com/Custom-Leathe...F8&qid=1367129449&sr=8-16&keywords=tool+pouch
anyone knows if I can mount this piece on the inside wall of trunk? Thanks.

I suggest having a look at the DIY for the cargo net. It might give you an idea how what's involved to install a hook in your trunk for this type of thing.

Could it be placed in the area with the spare tire is?

1st ... That bag doesn't look leather, I'd rather have a small bag that closes, that I can carry to the point I'm going to work on, in most cases I think it would be easier to work from. I bought a small grocery bag(cloth).

Thanks for replies. I like the tool pouch that can keep things organized. I'm also looking for a way as simple and straightforward as possible to fix the bag inside trunk so it does not roll everywhere when I make a turn.. there's a FirstAid Kit that seems to use "Velcro back strips" to mount on trunk walls, anyone knows about it?

Back