TopGear Tests the new Civic Type-R (UPDATED with teaser vid)

From Motortrend Article - "Little else was said about the car, but if Honda tradition holds, the production car, will look very much like this concept (though the aero parts probably won't be made of carbon-fiber). The Honda Civic Type-R will hit the streets of Europe next year, and probably still won't come to America. Hopefully, though, the engine and suspension will find their at across the sea and into a Honda or Acura product.

Read more: http://wot.motortrend.com/1403_hond...nts_a_turbo_four_in_geneva.html#ixzz34MHCCZT6"

So it looks like maybe they will make a dumbed down version of it, which means Ill most likely just stick to saving up for my own forced induction plans

2017 Si. I'm hoping that will be the dumbed down version of it.

i would love if they just brought this over here. doesnt even have to be a type r. they could just have this body style and have as an Si and i would be happy. this car is soo damn sexy i would be at the dealership the next day trading in my Si for it lol .

Dam. How I would love to get my hands on one of those.

You just might.....according to hondaprojason.com, it is rumored the the Type R will make landfall in Canada and probably will make its way into the US. Check out his latest vid and got to about the 5-5:30 mark.

It's a devil child.

Back