Tps code

red13devil

Oklahoma
Vehicle Model
Civic si
Body Style
Sedan
Need input on this, I was driving for about 45min and stop at a McDonald to get food. After I finish eatting I got into my 13 si start it up and it thrown a check engine light say my tps! Then all my dash imid show all kind of light this and that. And my idle start to jump to 2k back to 800, I can still drive but rev up and down if I'm in neutral. Anyone have this issue or experience??? My car been mod with prl cai, rbc, 410 rdx injector, j37 throttle body, full race dp and catback exhaust, and flash pro for about 35k mile now but just got this wierd alarm yesterday.

Check the Tb, maybe the IM and intake for air leaks?

I check that too no air leak anywhere, It looks to me like it electrical issue but not sure which one it is cause now the car runs find after I clear the code, I data log and see that everything is normal, So I'm still waiting to see if it come back again by driving back and forth to work

Ok today the code pop up again I'm confuse now can't take it to the shop cause all they do is same as me reset code and charge me $70 to $90 and say it fix then few days of driveing it well come back on again

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 11
The cause could be the RBC swap or TB setup...make sure to check everything is proper.

That odd because I had this set up when it was 2k miles on and now I'm at 40k mile, And if I took it to the dealer with check engine light on it only let me drive 20mph top so it well have to be tow. But if I clear the code then it drive normal but once I get there the code won't come on and they wouldn't know what to do, the code come when it want too. I also check my rbc and tb for leaks seem nothing leak, cause if it leak it wouldn't let me drive normal after code clear

Back