Trade in 08 Si for 12 Si?

duerrs

ok, my honda dealer has a 2012 red Si coming in that is mine if I want it? Would you trade in an 08 for a 12 or would you wait to see what 13 brings? I hear honda is doing a redesign again but i'd hate to wait only to not like the 13's.....plus 13 is an unlucky number.

Hello,

We have a RR FA4 and we love it. If you currently have an 8th, what is your motivation behind getting a 9th gen? Are you just looking to trade up? If the money is right, go for it, do whatever makes you happy.

rumors have put the mid cycle upgrade at this point to the summer of 2013, but there is nothing official. So potentially 18 or so months away, and a lot could change in that time. No one knows what they'll exactly change, but you can see what they did for a mid cycle update in 2009 for the 8th gens.

i like all the toys in the 12, my 08 is perfect but just turned 41,000
My advice to you is to go test drive it. If you already have an 8thgen Si, and you're looking for toys and tech.. the 9th is awesome.. VTEC is a lot less pronounced but you definitely feel the extra torque and horsepower.

Keep us updated with what you decide, and what you think of the car after the test-drive.

I like the looks and driving dynamics of the 8th better.

-Keith
'11 WRX

Back