Tru3nV's 2012 CBP coupe build

It is like a rip in the space-time continuum in every picture!
92eac253a22a81b02ac4de3bccd59882.jpg

Well, guys, I got a refurbished phone and my time and space ripper will be sent back to tmobile! Now I can take quality cell pics!

Im already missing the black marks. Lol.

Got the coils on, but it's so uneven right now. Haha. Rear is dropped a lot and the front is close to stock. I'm tucking in the back. Military has me busy this week, so I think Saturday I will fine tune everything

Reactions: Nix
So does anyone know where I can get a replacement for my drivers side front sway bar link?

So does anyone know where I can get a replacement for my drivers side front sway bar link?
oem replacement? Collegehillshondaparts.com - you may need to call them for the part

If your coils came with new front end links like mine did, call the company that made the coils and see if they'll sell you a replacement

Thanks y'all. Got window deflectors yesterday. Will post pics tomorrow. Got duty today. Yay military.

Y'all have any recommendations for my next project? I do wanna put in a back up camera... but what else?

Added a tow hook. Because why the hell not?

Attachments

• 20141221_220451.jpg
    20141221_220451.jpg
    3.2 MB · Views: 9
Damn. Where have I been? I can't even remember what I've done to the car these past few weeks. I know I put in LEDs on the inside of the car, installed a back up camera, and made my key a flip key.

Back