Tsudo or Invidia? Help!

rkapuno

I'm SUPER new to modifying cars and Honda Civics all together..

I've been doing LOTS of research and this website has helped me SO much and I'm glad I found it.

After reading through the stickies, comments, and videos I'm still torn between these 2 exhausts.

To be perfectly honest I'm really aiming for which ever sounds the loudest. I can't tell between all the videos and I can't find any conversation comparing these 2 specific exhausts. I had my mind set on the tsudo for a while till I tried asking an online retailer for a discount and he said he didnt recommend the tsudo because most of his customers that bought one came back and bought a different one a few months later and recommended the Invidia, which was my first choice to begin with. I'm mainly looking for sound but I dont want to be annoyed with the sound of a tsudo if its really THAT much overwhelming. I also know that the tsudo is a generic brand and the invidia is a brand name. Is dishing out the extra 100 for the invidia worth it? are the both the same quality? will the invidia last longer? What do you guys think?

THANKS SO MUCH IN ADVANCE!

I don't have an exhaust quite yet, but I know a LOT of members on here have the Tsudo and say they love it
Especially for the price. It also comes with a removable silencer if u wanna quiet it down from what I understand which is cool. They now also offer a blue tip.

I have a tsudo on my car now. It was loud before the downpipe and after its just loud. Not rice loud either, They know when I pull up to work (industrial park). The silencer is a nice addition but replace the hardware with nylock nuts and cap screws. I have not heard an invidia so I can not say which one is louder or better. For price and quality I have no problems with Tsudo. I have put close to 8k on it too.

I had no problems with the Tsudo either, and its definitely LOUD. But like flippercon said, its not fart-can loud at all. I feel like it looks better on an Si because they have an exhaust cutout but thats my preference. Not an annoying drone either

I just had my tsudo installed friday night. It sounds amazing but it's really loud inside the car. It was better when I rolled the windows up, but definitely still loud. So far my favorite part is just starting the car. I could seriously turn the car on and off again and again just to hear it fire up.

+1 for the tsudo! I have a black si and the slanted exhaust with the blue tip looks really good imo. Like the others said I also love my tsudo. Nice and deep and loud still! As for the invidia n1 I heard another members n1 in person that had a catless downpipe paired with it and it was much louder than the tsudo. Still deep and not ricey. I went with the tsudo for the cheaper price. Invidia n1 should have better gains because it is a 3" instead of a 2.75" like the tsudo. Also it's not slanted. Depends on your preferences!

Ok I have a little bit more input oi this matter. I met up with @KylePriceSi this weekend , who has the Invidia cb. I have to say its just as loud as the tsudo and not ricey either. So it really depends on your choice. I am happy with my purchase of the tsudo but if I had the Invidia I'm sure I would feel the same.

are we talking Invidia q300 or N1? the n1 is stupid loud imo, and a friend with a supercharged si says its too loud also. q300 i had on my 8th and it is slightly louder than stock, its real close. but at speed, to me, it gave a good drone- deep bass. i am wanting to try the tsudo tho on this FG4

Back