TUNING IN DETROIT

ChoyAxxx

Does anybody know who tunes in the Detroit area? Worst case, I'll drive to Ohio, Indiana or Chicago. Lol

Car is a 2012 Civic SI Coupe with Password JDM SRI.

Never had it tuned since i tge SRI a year ago.

Thanks guys

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Two places are very good in/near Chicago. illgarage and One6 motorsports

Yeah, but for 9ths? What about Pro Function?

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk
Yea for 9ths too. I had mine done by illgarage and I know a few personally to have theirs done by One6. I forgot about ProFunction, never dealt with them but have heard good things.

I've heard good things about Mikey at Pro Function. Rash said he's been trying to finish his tune with Vit for the past couple months. Dunno where the holdup is between the two.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

I have a buddy who has a shop, "Baohouse Tuning", He's located in Hazel Park. They've got a FB page. Might be worth looking him up.

Guys... This will be my first tune so apologies for the noob question...

Do i need to provide my own FLASHPRO or do the places you mention provide EVERYTHING? Think me rolling in with just my credit card. LOL

Guys... This will be my first tune so apologies for the noob question...

Do i need to provide my own FLASHPRO or do the places you mention provide EVERYTHING? Think me rolling in with just my credit card. LOL
you need to have flashpro. Unless they're a dealer who has a flashpro unit specifically for your car on hand (very unlikely seeing as how they're at like $695 a piece new).

you need to have flashpro. Unless they're a dealer who has a flashpro unit specifically for your car on hand (very unlikely seeing as how they're at like $695 a piece new).
Whew.... Definitely pricey. Doubt I'll be hitting the tune shop anytime soon

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Some tuners have their own flashpro, but they will charge you more for using their own Hondata.

Some tuners have their own flashpro, but they will charge you more for using their own Hondata.
What? How is that working? If a shop tuned a car they need to load the tune (marrying the flashpro unit to the car).

What? How is that working? If a shop tuned a car they need to load the tune (marrying the flashpro unit to the car).

I don't know how it works, but the place that tuned my car asked if I'm gonna bring my own flashpro or I want to use theirs. It would be $100 more for using their own

Dealers must have a way to unmarry the flashpro from the car without dealing with hondata Corp or they're discovered a loophole. Hondata would be losing sales on units if people could just pay $100 instead of $695 for their own.

Dealers must have a way to unmarry the flashpro from the car without dealing with hondata Corp or they're discovered a loophole. Hondata would be losing sales on units if people could just pay $100 instead of $695 for their own.

He was authorized Hondata dealer as well. maybe that's why. I don't really care since I had my own

Back