Tuning options?

tanner361

i am new to the k series/ new car generation I've always had and still do have my b series boosted car and yes I know there is a search feature just wanted to see if anyone could give me some quick tips on tuning.... Only thing I've heard of is flash pro but don't want to fork out that much cash to still be slow lol.... Any help will be appreciated

3" Downpipe
3"+ Cold Air or Short ram intake
You will need a Flashpro to be able to tune your car, otherwise you won't gain any power. Either dyno tune or etune from VitViper. Etune is very popular since it's cheap....

Ktuner which is new-
http://ktuner.com/12civicsi/

I'd talk to vitviper in the vendor section or a shop if you're considering one. Some shops will have no clue what ktuner is. Hondata has been around & many shops will be familiar with tuning it.

You wont be breaking no sound barrier with just a tune, get a turbo but for that youll need close to 7k+ and a tune :) get FP no matter what you decide FP should be the first thing you get before any bolt ons

Flashpro is pretty universal. It is a tad expensive for some but in the long run its worth the money, and if when you decide to trade or sell your car you can always put it back to stock and sell the Flashpro and get most of the cost back.

Back