Turbo+ AWD!!!!!

I wont be at the "banquet" for very long.

the party at the game room gets boring also
I like the banquet for sitting around with people you have been riding with.
I only go to the party in the game room cause I was playing in the pool tourny. I don't do beer pong or whatever else seems to go on. Getting all liquored up is not my thing. Especially since i am spending so much money and paid time off to make this trip, I want to not be hung over, thanks, no.

I second Keith here, I'm not one to liquor up or participate in that sort of thing. My intentions for this trip are primarily to have a mountain getaway, which is long overdue. I will swing by and get some foods to grill while we are there, and will bring a charcoal grill. I'm all for fun with friends in small groups, so banquets aren't a huge turn on to me.

EDIT: But I will be bringing a bottle of rum and some beer with me as well.

I like the banquet for sitting around with people you have been riding with.
I only go to the party in the game room cause I was playing in the pool tourny. I don't do beer pong or whatever else seems to go on. Getting all liquored up is not my thing. Especially since i am spending so much money and paid time off to make this trip, I want to not be hung over, thanks, no.

I wont be drinking much at all, driving ftw!

like keith said, Im only going to the activities to chat with former dragon vets and people i've been driving with

WHYSHT.jpg

I second Keith here, I'm not one to liquor up or participate in that sort of thing. My intentions for this trip are primarily to have a mountain getaway, which is long overdue. I will swing by and get some foods to grill while we are there, and will bring a charcoal grill. I'm all for fun with friends in small groups, so banquets aren't a huge turn on to me.

EDIT: But I will be bringing a bottle of rum and some beer with me as well.
the use of the term banquet is used loosely since last year. The group sits on a large covered deck and the restaurant sets up a buffet table. It is far from a structured or formal thing. We are even right next to the parking lot, so people are talking cars and going out and looking.

EDIT:
if it sucked, I wouldn't continue to do it

yea the banquet isnt a formal thing at all, Keith, Ken, and I all attended last year
I even won Civic parts (pedal covers) :giggle: which I sold for 50% off retail :shhhhhhhhhhh: I also won a bunch of meet shirts. Hmm... I wonder where i put them all. If I find them, I'll bring with and give away

Back