Turbo+ AWD!!!!!

I love my tint shop...... Easy fix on the rear tint and they looked and re-heated and moved around the other tint to get rid of some very minor bubbles....

LOL, I just went in to get the rear fixed and the owners wanted to ask me some questions and talk to me... So they threw some side lights on the tint and saw some very minor flaws, but other than that. Its still looks great even thou the car has never seen a garage....

Anybody experience a big blind spot on the drivers side. I have almost run 4 cars off the road. Need to get me one of those woman mirrors.
nope. I use the bug eye stick-ons... they work awesome and are great for backing into parking spots near curbs. I have one on each sideview mirror

img_2256.jpg

I thought this was slightly funny.....ohai Dawn and Jeff and the Faisal dude is a local Charlotte dude that just got a STI sedan and dropped the red FG2.

DawnJeffNasioc.jpg

Me too. I will be spending just as little as possible. I am bringing the grill with me so I don't have to eat out.

I might bring some food. I'm getting very good at sammiches for both carnivores and herbivores.

I thought this was slightly funny.....ohai Dawn and Jeff and the Faisal dude is a local Charlotte dude that just got a STI sedan and dropped the red FG2.

DawnJeffNasioc.jpg

We're all turn coats! Lol.

Screen Shot 2011-08-29 at 7.26.45 PM.png

mine shows my cars former owner, Will (FBFG), Local cool subie chick (literally thats her screenname), former classmate and Subieholic, STI owning import model from subiegirls.com who I'm E-friends with and I forget who the 6th person is.lol

I'll be hittin the strip this Friday hopefully, I just hope I don't smoke the clutch before the dragon :giggle:

Back