Turbo+ AWD!!!!!

There is plenty to do. As JasonVA puts it. I got a better platform to upgrade now. I'm thinking downpipe and intake to start then flash a stage 2.

That's right! Everything CAN be better... What are you thinking?

If you're bored, come get my car and fix my sway! That way we can has more time to chill this weekend before the drive.

LOL! I knew it was only a matter of time :giggle:

DUH! He's independently wealthy and has the perfect platform for improvement. Perfect combo!

Hopefully q certain someone doesn't blow their clutch apart this Friday...if so a legacy may be at the dragon with a bike tied to the roof lol

if so Im gonna install my wheels/tires & rear sway on your car!! we'll at least have something

That's right! Everything CAN be better... What are you thinking?

If you're bored, come get my car and fix my sway! That way we can has more time to chill this weekend before the drive.

DUH! He's independently wealthy and has the perfect platform for improvement. Perfect combo!
I believe that Dawn is getting new shocks, or I should say newer shocks, and she would like some help putting them on.

You make a decision as to when we are leaving let?

I don't think I am gonna have new struts on the car in time for the dragon..... which will serverly limit my fun there....

Does anyone have a "STUDENT DRIVER" magnetic sign for Jeff's car?

HAH! It's so funny you say that, I have that and the sign that goes one top :giggle: my family sold our family business last year that was a driving school

HAH! It's so funny you say that, I have that and the sign that goes one top :giggle: my family sold our family business last year that was a driving school
definitely bring some. We'll make Jeffy famous as he'll be highlighted on Killboy for sure

Back