Turbo+ AWD!!!!!

I feel bad for the car. What did the car ever do to deserve this?!?!

mannn, slashed the seats and everything. I saw something similar at a body shop last summer. Every pannel of the car had been keyed. They had put cuss words on each one, and it was not pretty.

Looks like a woman's handiwork. And girls (and some women) wonder why we're called irrational and crazy. I'm guessing the WRX belonged to the girl the psycho's guy cheated on her with. Because in the world of women it's never[/] the guys fault. It's always the other woman. Psycho's man wouldn't have left them/cheated if a dirty whore hadn't lead them astray. I loathe most women for a reason, they're bat **** crazy, territorial, selfish, nut jobs. I don't know how straight men and lesbians do it.

On another note, if some crazy broad ***** with my car, I'm going to **** her whole world up.

I don't know about that...could be the guys car...

51876d1299684846_priceless_cheating_husband_boat.jpg

cheating_boy_friend_spay_painted_car_hope_the_puss1.jpg

sprayu_paint_your_cheating_partners_car_for_reveng1.jpg

cheating_husband_listings_020310.jpg

I don't know about that...could be the guys car...

51876d1299684846_priceless_cheating_husband_boat.jpg

cheating_boy_friend_spay_painted_car_hope_the_puss1.jpg

sprayu_paint_your_cheating_partners_car_for_reveng1.jpg

cheating_husband_listings_020310.jpg

Generally, we don't refer to men as whores. We prefer
Cheating bastard
Blahblahblah herpes
F****r
S******d

And then well talk about what he did to us.

Some of those pictures look like good road rage moments. Poop plants paint

So anyways....

'11 WRX owner goes the "other way" with his suspension!! :omg:

gregroot198521;36583887 said:
Been a while since i posted here, but in that time I have installed my Feal revalves & King springs, RalliTek 22mm front & 19mm rear sway bars and the SPT h-brace. I'm sitting at ~4.5" of wheel gap in the front and ~4" in the rear, so I need to do a little more adjustment in the rear (~.5") and I'll be happy.
101_0434.jpg

101_0436.jpg

Back