Turbo+ AWD!!!!!

I'm working on a PC right now... waiting for it to finish all the windows updates... :-/ its on SP2 so I'm updating it to SP3 and all the other updates it missing.

Ride and Drive today for the FRS. Little did i know, we will be conparing it to a Civic SI and Genesis, so we get to drive those too! WOOT!
c6e4c894-32dd-5182.jpg

Morning all! I missed a lot over the weekend! Yes, Geeeoff, you can sit at the loser table with us to eat!

I always wanted to go to the hill climbs in Colorado but never had a chance. That'd be a fun outing. God I miss the mountains!

lol one stab of the throttle and you'll regret that decision.

What Josh said, you take a corner and you will grin from ear to ear. I rode in Newell's STi around a fun highway entrance ramp and I frowned. After being in the FRS, any WRX really feels sloppy. With time will come power, so just be patient for the aftermarket to catch up.

Morning all! I missed a lot over the weekend! Yes, Geeeoff, you can sit at the loser table with us to eat!

I always wanted to go to the hill climbs in Colorado but never had a chance. That'd be a fun outing. God I miss the mountains!

What Josh said, you take a corner and you will grin from ear to ear. I rode in Newell's STi around a fun highway entrance ramp and I frowned. After being in the FRS, any WRX really feels sloppy. With time will come power, so just be patient for the aftermarket to catch up.

In a few years, the wrx is just a better more usable DD for how I drive. Namless muffler deletes are coming soon and that will allow a bit more to the enjoyment.

If my daily commute was 10 or so miles of backroads, Id still be holding out for the brz.

I agree completely on the aspect of a DD. I miss having the space of my hatch. It really is a perfect middle of the road between comfort and performance, which was why I bought it.

MR2 has working power steering finally! Alignment shop just called to say it was ready to go. Swapping the steering rack was much easier than I anticipated. Next on the list, endlinks and brakes. Then wheels/ tires and it will be ready to autocross.

Maybe I'll pick up an mr2 in a year or two and do the v6 swap, poor man's lotus evora lol.

I decided to order the hella horn bracket & harness at WBM, so in a few days I'll have functioning red supertones to complement the red car.

Supertones... LOL. I need to get horns. Only one of mine works right now and it's a sad, sad tone. I laid on it the other day and blushed.

The V6 from the old Camry is a very common swap. 1vz or something like that, I forget the code. Basically, when people want above 350WHP, it's the smart way to go. I'll be happy with the setup I'm buying parts for, which should leave me around 270 HP. If I get trigger happy and decide to go big, I'll probably just get a bigger turbo and settle for the 310-320 range. Over that, it just gets stupid expensive to build the car and would be smarter to swap for the V6.

There are times where I love my work.... Couldn't do anything today cause of rain and other circumstances, and the hotel where my coworker and I stayed at only had a room for last night, so on advice from someone who works there we are now at a bed and breakfast and relaxing so much we don't want to work tomorrow...

Back