Turbo+ AWD!!!!!

Jason, there are used nameless on nasioc all the time. If new is $300, used is even more affordable

-Keith
'11 WRX (30k mi) & '99 2.3CL (40k mi)

N1 coming soon lol.....especially since I'm now single!

free man

but the N1? wanna wait until I get whatever nameless axleback on?

ricer!

Keith, I like buying new and I think a muffed axleback may be harder to find, I pretty much think Im going 4" mufflers

I'll have to hear it when you get it......while I'm all packed up for tomorrow. Waking up at 3:30 Germany time....so like 9:30 your guy's time to leave.

So youre single now?

I should have it by late next week so you can listen to it, I think another beach/ferry drive is in store once you get an exhaust on yours.

Yes! Get the word out to everyone else, I'll remind Nate about it hopefully he'll be on today/tonight.

Keith, I remember yours not being super loud & bassy like my n1, but your youtube gopro videos seem to really amplify the noise compared to reality, I jist dont wanna make my 3rd exhaust mistake in a row with this car, but the price difference for the deletes is really nice.

Word! Maybe I'll create a FB event and send it out. Seems to be easier to follow something like this on that.

So youre single now?

^ This! No more status updates/tags on FB... Thank God!

yep that's it! I just wish I could ride in keith's car again to hear it.

but wait, you rode in it more than I did, what did you think?

Yes I rode in Keith's Subie. I sat in the front. It was awesome sounding :)

How is everyone doing? I haven't been on in a few days. Been busy at work. I am getting new work assignments (agencies I support) since the current person that supports the "East-Side" (they break it down by North, East, West, Central) sucks so I live over that way and will be taking on her agencies/people she supports. So I will start work from home and go to the sites I need to fix issues at. Different but I'm ready for it.

^ This! No more status updates/tags on FB... Thank God!

Yes I rode in Keith's Subie. I sat in the front. It was awesome sounding :)

How is everyone doing? I haven't been on in a few days. Been busy at work. I am getting new work assignments (agencies I support) since the current person that supports the "East-Side" (they break it down by North, East, West, Central) sucks so I live over that way and will be taking on her agencies/people she supports. So I will start work from home and go to the sites I need to fix issues at. Different but I'm ready for it.

well at least you're still working and not in danger, the company I work for is going down the crapper.

Luckily I have an interview on Monday down almost near your area, it's looking really promising, can't say for what company just yet.

Thank god it's freaking Friday.... 70 hours outside in this yet has worn me completely out.... I need to sleep for the entire weekend and be happy... Although plans for the weekend are oil change and RSB since I now have all the parts

Should have seen me Wed... Got home by 5pm and by 6:30pm I was dead asleep till 9pm when I had to get up to fill a water tank we need for our tests and was falling asleep sitting on the curb, got done and packed the hose and was back in by 10pm till 4:30am...lol

I really do hate my car sometimes... Got the oil change done, and started working on the rear sway, got everything off, sprayed some PB blaster on the bolts holding the LX brackets on so I can put the SI brackets on and I got one bolt off, 2 snapped and one will not move at all, so I am gonna have to do more work on it to get everything done, but later... And I decided to take off the chrome tip on the SI muffler and make it look more like a LX....

Scary part is I cannot tell I don't have a rear sway in the car...lol

I really do hate my car sometimes... Got the oil change done, and started working on the rear sway, got everything off, sprayed some PB blaster on the bolts holding the LX brackets on so I can put the SI brackets on and I got one bolt off, 2 snapped and one will not move at all, so I am gonna have to do more work on it to get everything done, but later... And I decided to take off the chrome tip on the SI muffler and make it look more like a LX....

Scary part is I cannot tell I don't have a rear sway in the car...lol

See, I offered to take everything off last week and you didn't want to, I knew the LX bar is so small you wouldn't notice lol.

non-WRX Imprezas from 08-11 don't have rear swaybars at all.

Ahhh ok... Yea the rear sway on the LX is so tiny it doesn't really do anything... I will try and get a pic tomorrow

Back