Turbo+ AWD!!!!!

I clearly remember you posting a vid-having some awd fun in the snow last year. ;)

The fiesta st is nice, but power + awd in the snow is very tough to beat.

I do believe the fiesta st will have recaros just like its big brother, which are much better than the seats in the wrx.

you're thinking a less powerful fwd will prove better in auto x over the wrx?

The fiesta st is nice, but power + awd in the snow is very tough to beat.

I do believe the fiesta st will have recaros just like its big brother, which are much better than the seats in the wrx.

And that is exactly why I love my car. Even if the gas mileage is killing me.

you're thinking a less powerful fwd will prove better in auto x over the wrx?
yes and maybe. Don't get me wrong, the W does well for me, but when I drove the Mini Cooper S on a course, you turn right into a corner and the car just turns. The W needs to do sweeps/smooth lines to take corners.
The power to weight of the Fiesta is amazing. Imagine your Fit with a Civic Si engine but with a lot more TQ. :rockwoot:

And that is exactly why I love my car. Even if the gas mileage is killing me.

But there's not much snow in VA beach, I didn't even see a single flake yesterday.

yes and maybe. Don't get me wrong, the W does well for me, but when I drove the Mini Cooper S on a course, you turn right into a corner and the car just turns. The W needs to do sweeps/smooth lines to take corners.
The power to weight of the Fiesta is amazing. Imagine your Fit with a Civic Si engine but with a lot more TQ. :rockwoot:

Even though it's fwd, this is one of the few upcoming cars that I'm excited about. Can't wait to see it in person.

Honda should do something about the Fiesta and make a sporty Fit. But the customers' expectations are never met.

But there's not much snow in VA beach, I didn't even see a single flake yesterday.

There will be at some point. It'll probably be this winter. I'm utterly convinced we're gonna get slammed this year because Shawn is trading his WRX in for RWD and I'm in serous need of new tires and am alignment.

Back