Turbo+ AWD!!!!!

It's also one of the biggest reasons why you should never buy a used WRX/STI
It would have bound to be abused in someway

Unfortunately that's with any "sports" vehicle. You never know what someone has done with it. Most likely beat the **** out of it. It's hard to find the few owner cars anymore.

This. Grab one with factory warranty or one with higher mileage as a project you're willing to invest in.

I bought my '15 WRX brand new (it was built for me) and it still had a **** ton of issues and it was stock... :unamused:

@dpetro1 show us some pics of your new WRX!
I saw this thread and thought about posting up just haven't gotten around to it. Only pic I have is attached.
2e3a6bcdbe2b1f928e66b72929758ac0.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Congrats @dpetro1 :thumbsup:

'18 WRX Premium?

What dealership did you get it from? I see you are from Catonsville. I think we chatted before about that. Did you get it from Heritage or somewhere else? Always curious to see where people get their vehicles from (in my area).

Yes, premium.

And yes, heritage Subaru. They have been pretty good so far. Buying process was easy and they had me back in to do a walk through of the car and all the features. Gave me a $25 gas card for it.
I did have the car back in at 1200 miles for a leaking oil return line though. Took them a while to get the right parts ordered but they finally got it sorted.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Mines a '15 haha. Did you decide to keep the WRX after picking up the STI?

Yes sir!

My '15 WRX Limited was a POS. I wish I could have lemon law'd it but the time frame between issues was too far of a gap. :/

he swapped out his wrx for the accord. Now he's got his sti to play with
http://9thcivic.com/forum/threads/bootyluvrs-2015-honda-accord-ex-l-v6-sedan.15506/

Thanks Webby :thumbsup:

Very nice. Love those Accords.

That STI is sweet. Definitely a good find

Thanks! :)

This a local car meet or just on a grocery run with other dads who happen to love grocery runs? xD

:rotfl:

Local Car Meet. This was before a couple other Subaru's showed up. Had to take a picture with the 2 other Hawkeye's ('06/'07). :)

All 3 of us do not have any kids. :woot:

Back