Turbo+ AWD!!!!!

got over 10" total, the snow is starting to taper off.

The DWS did great for an all season, but the snow was too wet & slushy so the car just dug down right to the asphalt
AH! It's October! WE're not in Alaska! WTF is that ???

actually this is the earliest I remember getting snow like this, two years ago we got 5" before halloween but nothing like this.

hopefully I get this job with Nissan then I will be living in the south as well :woot:

Just for the record, there is no point in me posting this other than the fact that I love the movie Mean Girls and it's a great gif:

slig6a.jpg

Carry on.

Good Morning Everyone :wave:

We only got rain down here (south) :giggle: :excited:

auto-x are in parking lots .... hmmm :hmmm?:

yeah but that's on a course you have to follow. I'm not good at following the courses. I want to do what I want :D

I prefer to just get through the snow to where I am going.

Yeah go out only if you have to go somewhere! :high5:

I must say that the DWS tires work great in plowing through 8" inches of snow (when I was out). Even going up steep driveways, the car did go side to side a bit (underlying ice) but went up without any concern. The final short test results... the WRX is the ultimate snow car. I do notice a burning smell (like a tranny burn smell) after prolonged heavy AWD use. I also got my driver's seat to squeak like a bastard in the cold weather. ugh. WIll take the WRX into Subie soon

power has been out since Sat. 2pm... stayed sat. night at home in the high 50's temps inside. Came over to my parents house a few hrs west for the heat and power. Schools were shut down today-Wed as of now. in short, CT is F'd

That sucks Keith! (about the no power) but that's great the DWS tires did great for ya! :)

I'm looking at new tires (or mildly used) for the BBS wheels for Spring/Summer. I was thinking about the DWS's but then I wouldn't need a set of winter wheels/tires... :shrug: Maybe find a set of cheap '11 WRX tires for the BBS wheels?? The RE01's are too aggressive for me (laugh all you want but you know my driving) and I think the Dunlop '11 WRX tires are a bit less aggressive. Hmmm :think:

That sucks Keith! (about the no power) but that's great the DWS tires did great for ya! :)

I'm looking at new tires (or mildly used) for the BBS wheels for Spring/Summer. I was thinking about the DWS's but then I wouldn't need a set of winter wheels/tires... :shrug: Maybe find a set of cheap '11 WRX tires for the BBS wheels?? The RE01's are too aggressive for me (laugh all you want but you know my driving) and I think the Dunlop '11 WRX tires are a bit less aggressive. Hmmm :think:
the DWS are a little too soft for aggressive summer driving, the michelin pilot sport all season are a bit more aggressive

Back