Turbo+ AWD!!!!!

Working 10+ hrs a day is killing my posting time, home right now cause I gotta work nights for the next 2 days

Working 10+ hrs a day is killing my posting time, home right now cause I gotta work nights for the next 2 days

Sounds like you are having fun with this job. ;)

I will keep my 34 hr/week (M-T: 8am-4pm with 1hr lunch & F: 8a-3pm with 1hr lunch) :dance:

Yay I like this job, standing around all day watching people work recording what they are doing.... My hours are M-F 7am-sometime between 5-7 pm so the OT is just crazy, I am already at 30 hours this week.... lunch is outside while they are working cause the crew is a bunch of machines not humans...lol

Tapatalk doesn't always show me the latest posts. I have to remember to refresh. Sigh.

Still no power at my place

Yay I like this job, standing around all day watching people work recording what they are doing.... My hours are M-F 7am-sometime between 5-7 pm so the OT is just crazy, I am already at 30 hours this week.... lunch is outside while they are working cause the crew is a bunch of machines not humans...lol

You are watching machines? Hmm :think:

Tapatalk doesn't always show me the latest posts. I have to remember to refresh. Sigh.

Still no power at my place

Yeah Tapatalk fail! :rotfl:

No power since Saturday?! :omg:

They are humans that work like machines Jeff..... No coffee breaks, no lunch no nothing just working steady all day..... It does a get a little boring at times but ohhhh well.... Tonight should be interesting thou, work from 6pm to 4am...

Keith that sucks about not having power, time for a generator....

Back