Turbo+ AWD!!!!!

What's the word on the car Keith? Or did the stealership give you the same ol' "could not duplicate" BS?
have not had the time to take it in (busy with work). Oh no, they have heard it when I took the guy for a ride. You really can't miss it when you drive it WOT acceleration. Kinda sounds like Jeff's car in the exhaust video

stopped into EFI to have a chat about stg 2 for my W. This comes about after I had a road rage incident towards me. I embarrassed the SUV by leaving them in the dust... but not fast enough for me.

need more go

downpipe for stage 2, you should upgrade the intercooler if you plan on running over 18psi

so Keith, what SUV? The power of boost is addicting, I had a Porsche Cayenne GTS try and outrun me on I81 not too long ago, he wasn't successful :giggle:

what's involved to go stage 2?
catted or non-cattted downpipe, catback exhaust, Cobb Accessport and optional CAI. Then the optional list grows exponentially. The owner at EFI Logics (i think) told me that if they ordered and installed all all parts including pro tune, I should expect a price around $3500

downpipe for stage 2, you should upgrade the intercooler if you plan on running over 18psi

so Keith, what SUV? The power of boost is addicting, I had a Porsche Cayenne GTS try and outrun me on I81 not too long ago, he wasn't successful :giggle:
V8 Durango. I did ask my girl what she wanted me to do... I got the "go ahead" .....We started around 40 mph and when I got to 90 I was well ahead of the offender. I let off the gas as I felt no need to continue. The Durango caught back up but was cool after that and got off I-84 a few miles ahead.

something about dodge truck owners, usually the hemi ram douches think they have some sort of supertruck or something :rolleyes:

$3,500 is a lot, just a used cobb catted downpipe and a better tmic would do well

something about dodge truck owners, usually the hemi ram douches think they have some sort of supertruck or something :rolleyes:

$3,500 is a lot, just a used cobb catted downpipe and a better tmic would do well
not a lot of used parts for sale so far. I'm watching the sale threads to see what pops up. The $3500 was a shoot from the hip, just talking quote. Those parts alone cost ~$2300 MSRP, so I'm sure I can save a bunch right off

seems like most of the wrx crew has up and vanished as of late...

when you say "we" are headed to the dragon... who's we? Nasioc crew?

Hi all.
I have really been considering a stage 2 on my W. Went for a ride in one last night, must have.... must resist..... resist.......

I have close onto 40 hrs of vacation that I have to use by the end of april. Hmmmm... Florida beach or dragon or _____ ... hmmmm

Jason bought a house so he's always busy doing his house stuff. I was with the navy but after an Ron of searching for relief from Dollar Tree finally got a job offer on Friday night. Josh is always on the boat. Other josh Judy bought a Camry. Jeff works all the time and that's about it.

I have my heart set on a BRZ so I'll be moving from the WRX ranks. It's winter we're all either working or looking for new jobs and there's not really any car stuff going on now anyway, but it will pick up.....

.....I definitely wanna get a dragon meet this year, but I don't know if I wanna make a huge deal about it on 8thcivic, just send PM invites to past attendees, but mainly focus the meet here :shrug:

Back