Turbooooo!

They're all over that... probably mid 3k range without tuning to start on the cheapest option?

prl turbo kit
full-race turbo kit
kraftwerks SC
comptech SC

Some of the vendors are distributors of the various kits. Check out the vendor forums. Heck, hondata flashpro is $695 without having the car tuned that you'll need to factor in. Some of the kits are priced without it, and some price it into the equation.

Last edited:
Someone link me a stage 1 turbo kit? Possibly under 3g's.
what you could do is get the rbc intake manifold, injectors, flashpro, custom intake 4" custom 3" header & exhaust and a tune with vit for 2k roughly. then you will have some of the mods youll need to upgrade to the turbokit

They're all over that... probably mid 3k range without tuning to start on the cheapest option?

prl turbo kit
full-race turbo kit
kraftwerks turbo kit
comptech supercharger

Some of the vendors are distributors of the various kits. Check out the vendor forums. Heck, hondata flashpro is $695 without having the car tuned that you'll need to factor in. Some of the kits are priced without it, and some price it into the equation.

I'm assuming you mean the centrifugal supercharger?

Also spend more than 3k and get stage 2 (with intercooler), it's worth the wait for saving up for it. (I know this doesn't answer the question -- just giving an honest opinion)

Check this out: http://prlmotorsports.com/store/2012-civic-si-turbo-system-stage-1/

Stage 1 for JUST under 3k. Up to you.

my bad - changed it to SC.

And yes, that is an option for stage 1, but they need to realize they need to have $660 set aside for flashpro, and then a tune. It's still mid/high 3k range to start

my bad - changed it to SC.

@GSquared @webby @KylePriceSi And yes, that is an option for stage 1, but they need to realize they need to have $660 set aside for flashpro, and then a tune. It's still mid/high 3k range to start
This is very true. I saved up and let me tell you I am so so so so so so happy. Its worth the wait. The stage 2 is sick and putting all the addons that you can make one hell of a difference and set you up for bigger and better things.

Where do babies come from?
HwxRmWM.jpg

Back