TW FB6 Orlando, FL (posting on behalf of my Internet customer)

SOLO8thGenSi

Clermont, FL
Vehicle Model
2007 Civic 4DR Si SC/AC
good evening, 9th'ers :p

I present to you... one VERY happy and satisfied HQ Honda Clermont, FL customer; Jason Kim.

hopefully the first TW 4DR Si owner here. :praying:
he wanted to test drive a new tC before making the decision.... i took him to a local Toyota dealer in my GSM's Crosstour. come to find out, there aren't ANY tCs in the entire Southeast Region at this time. came back to HQ, thankfully the Si was still there. 2 deals had been worked on it from the time we left for Toyota to the time we returned. both customers were flakes that wanted a discount.

needless to say, he bought... and he's effing THRILLED!!!!!!!! 0.9% APR special finance thru American Honda for 60 months. paid sticker, but at that point... it was only a matter of if it was still available for purchase. thankfully, it all worked out in the end. for me, the sales associate, and ultimately, our customer.

help me out in welcoming Jason to the 9thCivic.com community/family. i've already given him a 9th card to assist him thru the process. :D

p.s.- i successfully sold and delivered THREE customers today. the 2nd day of the crazy 4 days that we call Labor Day Weekend here in the car biz. worked out fantastic b/c i opted to come in on my day off today (Saturday).

~Joey

IMG_1743.JPGIMG_1745.JPGIMG_1746.JPGIMG_1747.JPGIMG_1748.JPGIMG_1749.JPGIMG_1750.JPGIMG_1752.JPGIMG_1753.JPG

oh and btw... this is the ONLY Si my dealership will be receiving. there is ZERO allocation for Si's for the remainder of the calendar year 2011. every dealer is getting one, and NOT being allowed to choose colors or trims. American Honda gives one, no further questions asked. that's it, that's all. take it or leave it. CRAZY!

pretty cool, out of the Central FL area, i personally know TWO '12 Si owners. Holler's customer and HQ's customer. :woot:

sorry for the grainy photos to start.... it was damn near 10pm when we finally hit the streets from my dealer/work.

13 hrs of work Saturday. i was completely and utterly drained.

awesome. Im still waiting on mine to come in. Moneys all paid, but that damn wait. lol.

(btw, remember ya from 8th. nice to see some 8genners here)

wow... the pieces to the puzzle are coming together!

Back