Typhoon, K-Tuned, Injen or CAI

Discussion in 'Intakes & TB Spacers' started by East Coast Kristos, Nov 24, 2019.

1. East Coast Kristos

East Coast Kristos New Member

Hey guys I just got a 2015 Si Coupe a couple weeks ago and it came with a Yonaka exhaust. I plan on getting Hondata sometime in the next week or 2 if I can find a good deal on it on black friday/cyber monday (Let me know if you know any websites with deals). After that I want to get an intake. My friend has a typhoon on his 2012 Si and he likes it. I live in Massachusetts so I'm not really trying to get a CAI.

My question is what would be the best gains for me to get with the exhaust and Hondata, a typhoon or something like injen or k tuned, AEM, etc?

2. webby
    • Staff
    • 2019 Toys For Tots

webby Administrator

Prl intake with a custom tune has basically been the only aftermarket intake showing dyno gains from vitviper (the tuner).

3. sunofwolf

sunofwolf Well-Known Member

Vehicle Model:
    honda SI 2013 35% tinted Hondata coupe ! SRT-4 modded race car! VFR-800-11750 rpm! Neon 2001!
    Body Style:
    coupe
    Isn't that now out of date with the acuty 3.5 cuve intake or did he test that one too? But it does show the stock intake doesn't need to be fool with?

4. webby
    • Staff
    • 2019 Toys For Tots

webby Administrator

I don’t know that he tested that one, but 3.5” should be good with a tune