UPS2Si Intro

UPS2Si

Hey everyone. I from Memphis, Tn where I drive a "brown" car delivering for a well known shipping Co. After 10 yrs of driving a Ford I decided to get back to my roots and purchase a 2013 CBP Civic Si Sedan in August of this year and I'm loving every minute of it. So far I have tint 30% all the way around, except windshield which is 15%, red l.e.d. in map dome and trunk, OEM window visors, and I've plasti dipped the chrome in the rear. All the chrome was dipped, but I removed it all but the rear. I love this site and all the info it contains. The DIY section is my favorite. Ill try and include some pics in this post.

emyqaba2.jpg

3aqe2ega.jpg

2aganana.jpg

Welcome :wavey: This is a great forum with a lot of knowledgeable people. Any more plans for the Si?

Welcome :wavey: This is a great forum with a lot of knowledgeable people. Any more plans for the Si?

Soooooo many! I/DP/E/RBC+ZDX TB and flash pro vittuned

I ordered eibach sportlines and Godspeed camber arms yesterday. After that I'll be saving for FP before I install anything else. I'll probably do some small mods here and there like short shifter and hid projector retro fit. Performance mods I want to do almost all at once so I can use my warranty as long as possible...just in case.

Edit: I also have jdm yellow vinyl on its way for fogs and the nice looking console mats that 323 linked to on eBay. The mats have been stuck in China customs for 5 days now so I'm beginning to wonder what's going on with it.

Soooooo many! I/DP/E/RBC+ZDX TB and flash pro vittuned

I ordered eibach sportlines and Godspeed camber arms yesterday. After that I'll be saving for FP before I install anything else. I'll probably do some small mods here and there like short shifter and hid projector retro fit. Performance mods I want to almost all at once so I can use my warranty as long as possible...just in case.

Nice lineup :thumb:

Back