Venting

Flippercon

Virginia Beach, VA
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
Coupe
So I just wanted to share this situation with everyone so I could get it off my chest. I just had my front badge stolen off my car while at work in a fenced in parking lot. The parkin glot is monitored by security with cameras and walk abouts. I went to lunch at 11 and returned just before 1130. Walked around the car like I usually do and went into work.
At 1pm I went on my last break and walked out to the car to see my front badge missing. I am at a total loss since the cameras are too old to pick up anything that far and we have contractors who work in and out of the parking lot. So I just have to accept that its gone :( . I could cuss up a storm right now!!!!!! :flame::rantsmiley::mad:

Oh man that sucks. This is why I don't really want to get them for my 6 year old car. JDM badges are the easiest pieces for thieves to remove. That or valve stem caps. Is it only the fronts that were removed?

Oh man that sucks. This is why I don't really want to get them for my 6 year old car. JDM badges are the easiest pieces for thieves to remove. That or valve stem caps. Is it only the fronts that were removed?
Yep not the back. The front and back are the same on the coupe.

If they are easy to remove, it could have come off by it self......... Just a thought.......... Sorry for the lose anyway.

"easy to remove" in the sense that you can pop it off with a screwdriver or just pry at it. It's just held on by 3m tape.

sorry to hear that ...thats the main reason why i havent ordered mine because of theives !! :banghead:
i might just plasti dip mine and call it a day

sorry to hear that ...thats the main reason why i havent ordered mine because of theives !! :banghead:
i might just plasti dip mine and call it a day
I was thinking the same for the front. Just leave the back one on and plastidip the front. I have my old OEM ones still but the tabs are broken.

I was thinking the same for the front. Just leave the back one on and plastidip the front. I have my old OEM ones still but the tabs are broken.
Or, just to be different ....... You could hunt down(good luck with that) who did it and hang their severed fingers from the grill.... :D

Or, just to be different ....... You could hunt down(good luck with that) who did it and hang their severed fingers from the grill.... :D
Its a thought that has crossed my mind... Really pointless considering there are no leads except a location and time.
I will just order another set in the future. Just ride around like it is with my head down :hiding:

Its a thought that has crossed my mind... Really pointless considering there are no leads except a location and time.
I will just order another set in the future. Just ride around like it is with my head down :hiding:

The rear is the same size as the front on the coupes. Just move it up...

wow! someone would regret that badly in my town. thankfully sudbury is a small town. most people know my car and myself well. touching my car would make me pretty mad. i wouldn't be that mad about the emblem... more mad that someone would steal from me.

This can be resolved in 19 to 21 simple steps :)

1. look at the videos anyways, try and see what you can see about them.
2. Take tomorrow off, park your car in the same spot.
3. hide yourself so that you can see your car.
4. wait till he gets back (around the same time hopefully)
5. walk up to him confront him (giving him a chance to apologize)
6. if he does and is genuine you can deal with him as you please
7. if not, wait no longer, shoot him in the ankle.
8. Make sure you have 8 gauge or larger linesman pliers, olfa knife, and lots of ammo
9. tell him to shut up (because he'll be crying like a baby)
10. shoot him a few more times in the hands, feet and arms if he feels the need to continue to make noise.
11. you can now tie him up and put duct tape over his mouth.
12. instruct him to hop in your trunk, don't want to touch that dirty bastard
13. you can shoot him a few more times for motivation
14. drive like 5 or 10 miles out of sight, then pull over again.
15. find a way to search him for tattoos. (hopefully he has 1 or more)

IF HE HAS TATTOOS...................................................................................IF HE DOESN'T HAVE TATTOOS
16. Tie him somewhere snug........................................................................... 16. Be very sad because this was all worthless :(
17. Use your olfa knife and start cutting all around his tattoos...............................17. put him back in your trunk
18. steal his tattoos and rip them, offf with your linesman pliers :)......................18. go to the nearest gas station
19. ask him how it feels to have emblems stolen :D...........................................19. fill up as much as possible, and start driving (preferable into the desert or something)
......................................................................................................................20. Drop him off and laugh hysterically at him to make yourself seem crazy :) Then leave :)
......................................................................................................................21. Ask him to not steal your emblems... but ask nicely

Last edited:
That's horrible news man! I hate thieves. I can't believe ours haven't been tampered with actually. I'm just waiting for it to happen.

Back