Violent SUV Crash Video Shows Latest Victim Of The Nürburgring

bootyluvr

Supporting Member
VIP Member
Toys For Tots
Baltimore, MD
Vehicle Model
2015 Honda Accord EX-L V6
Part of what makes the Nürburgring so cool is the fact anyone with a drivers license, a car and $34 can take a lap on the storied race track on tourist days. While lapping the Nordschleife at high speeds is surely the stuff of gearhead fantasy, the realization of that dream sometimes turns into a nightmare.

As you can see from this video, that is exactly how one Honda CRV driver's trip to the 'Ring ended recently. Coming out of the famous Eiskurve—which translates to Ice Corner for reasons demonstrated here—at a high rate of speed the SUV loses it and the resulting crash must be seen to be believed.

All that trash!! :-/

Source: http://jalopnik.com/5900071/violent-suv-crash-video-shows-latest-victim-of-the-nurburgring

Holy Shmoly....Did they live?

At least it got out of the way off the track and landed on its wheels like a cat.......

you can take a tour bus on the ring, they allow anything and anyone to go out there...its insane!

did anyone else notice the 9 on the track....need to tag that 9th civic.com!

That is crazy, I wanna track my car there.
its super fun, but can be sketchy at times. my buddy clipped a wall and i almost side swiped him because of it...
they also say that one time around is putting the equivalent of 5000 miles on your suspension and tires

its super fun, but can be sketchy at times. my buddy clipped a wall and i almost side swiped him because of it...
they also say that one time around is putting the equivalent of 5000 miles on your suspension and tires

When did you go there?

Maybe I will rent a car or borrow the mother in law's ride.......lol

gotta go to the RING!!!! its so much fun, they also have a museum there and some car dealerships with really nice cars...HAVE FUN:domokundance:

hope i get to go back one day

Back