Vit Tuning in LA area

VitViper

To be specific, I will be in Ventura.
March 29-31
If you want a solid tune at a great price -- let me know. I have 3 cars on the dyno on the 29th -- but we may have time for more than 3, and on the 30th we may be able to get the dyno as well if you are looking to get dyno #'s and the car tweaked on the dyno.
I will have spots available on all 3 days for in person street tuning (AND full eTune after via datalogs you send me to make sure it's 100% perfect). If you chose to have me tune your WOT on the dyno on the 2 days the dyno is available, we will also do a full eTune after to make sure we do not miss anything.
If you chose to put the car on the rollers there will be an additional fee to pay for the dyno time (whatever the shop charges us for dyno rental -- should not be much and we will know the price for the time in a few days).
Since my tune is currently on special, I will extend the price for the in person tune as well - $150.
Vit

Interested. Most definitely would like your input on the CTE supercharger kit. Very satisfied with the Ultimate Tune on my vehicle now.

Back