was it worth it ferrari man?

Bahahahaha yeah! The cop was surprisingly cool for a couple seconds when he started the car.

The information of the car was already written. What's the point of driving off?

Sources are saying that the Ferrari was parked legally by a valet and that the cop was faking the foot thing.

Reminds me of a song......"When will they ever learn, when will they ever learn".........

Whether or not the car was parked legally, the guy deserved it. He knew the cop was there and his feet were under the wheel. Hope he learns his lesson. He could have had the ticket thrown out if he wasn't in the wrong. Now that chance is gone. The fact that this is in Manhattan does not surprise me.

They were both being stupid, why would you put your foot in front of the tire of a moving car? Clearly the moron driver was intent on driving off, why use your foot as a wheel chock? Call in him driving off with the tag info and fine him for that. I'm sure having his foot run over was part of why he jerked him out and threw him down, but why did the guy then lay on the ground for like 10 minutes? The whole thing just seems moronic on everyone's part.

Some ppl don't know which hole to put that silver spoon in:pat:

I don't think the cops foot actually got ran over

Watch in the video when the driver starts the car and steers toward the curb. The cop then moves in front of the car. Notice the final position of the cops left and right foot. He positions his right foot parallel to the side of the car and his left foot under the nose. The car then inches forward and the cop yells stop and goes back to writing the ticket. From this point the car doesn't move at all. The cop clearly moves his left foot freely (the one that should be pinned under the tire), and he must use it as leverage when he goes to remove the man from the car, indicating that his foot isn't really in any pain.

Be that as it may (and it very well may be) they both shouldn't have acted as they did (given that the cop actually didn't have his foot ran over). The Ferrari owner just had to sit there and take it or calmly talk to the cop and see if things could have been talked out like civilized human beings.

Found some info -

Stephanie Pratt stars in an MTV reality show, but her boyfriend stole the show Saturday night, driving over the foot of a cop who tried to ticket his illegally-parked, six-figure Ferrari.

Pratt’s prosperous paramour, Julien Chabbott, 28, of Chelsea, was outraged when he spotted cops about to ticket his $257,000 Ferrari 458 Spider, in a no-standing zone in front of SoHo’s posh Mercer Hotel about 6:15 p.m.
Chabbott was illegally parked and the Spider had no registration or inspection stickers displayed. The car also lacked a front license plate. He was charged with assault, vehicular assault, obstructing governmental administration and disorderly conduct.

Police say that before the amateur began filming, Chabbott grabbed the ticket book from the cop and ignored orders to stay on the sidewalk.

Pratt, who stars on MTV’s “The Hills,” is seen on the video watching, then riding away in the car, driven by a friend.

24209_0.jpg

gotta love how rich people act...think they above the law for owning a 6 figure car... even if the cop was faking it...

Police Officer Suing For 10 Million

Julien Chabbott, the confirmed poser boyfriend of Stephanie Pratt who ran over a cop's foot in his Ferrari 458 Spider this month, may have more ***-kicking in his future. The New York Postreports the cop will sue him for $10 million.

Felix Recio, the assaulted 34-year-old cop from Queens, has hired nightlife lawyer Sal Strazzullo. He is expected to sue for personal injury as well as raise the charges on Chabbott. Strazzullo told the Post,

Chabbott clearly had no regard for Officer Recio's life. Hitting him with his Ferrari could have caused serious injuries or death. I would like the charges adjusted to first-degree assault. I am meeting with the district attorney's office next week to discuss bringing more serious charges.

Chabbott's attorney is making the claim that Recio is faking his injury and has no case. We are not aware of any civil lawsuit. Indeed, I would be shocked if a $10 million lawsuit is in fact being contemplated given the fact that we have developed information to the effect that the officer in question appears to have suffered no injury whatsoever.

PFei9.gif

Back