weathertech visors

nat3d

Wait, I don't drive a civic anymore....
Adams MA
Vehicle Model
Ford Focus ST
Body Style
Hatch
anyone have them and if so did you have any issues with them such as rubbing against the window forcing it out of the track or scratching the window?

From what I've seen on here they fit well, and there are no issues. I have a set that stick on the out side, and one thing I have noticed that is probably the same with all of them, is you're going to hear some wind noise that wasn't there without them.
Having had some on previous cars, it's something I'd rather put up with in order to have their benefits of being able to leave a inch or two open when needed.

They redid it a little bit and so it's going to take about two weeks before the mold inside the window to settle on the new visors. So at first it will be hard to move the window up and down but if you leaving the heat it will mold itself into the rubber over time

mine was easy to install, but when i roll my front windows down while im driving, its makes a wiggle kind of sound like the plastic visors arn't settled in yet, and its only been a week but i like how they look over the oem

im gonna stick with these my buddy keeps telling me to get the oem ones because these will scratch my window and or make the glass pop out of the track

oh for the record i got these. and i love them. WP_20140327_11_19_09_Pro.jpg

Back