Web site locks up quite a few times a day ?

Monk

SW Virginia
Vehicle Model
2012 Civic EX
Body Style
Coupe FG3:ASM
It locks up and I close it down then bring it back and it works for a while. I'm not having this problem on my Motorcycle site(if that helps you).....

Could be an issue with Java being out of date on your machine.
What browser and version number are you using?
Not sure where to find that info, why would it do it on this site and not anything else I'm using?
( I will be looking for you suggestions in the mean time)....Thx

Could be an issue with Java being out of date on your machine.
What browser and version number are you using?
Well I got the Java updateded(guess I'm not a totol un-nerd).....Now I'll try to find Browser/version number.

OK.....Found it......Explorer 9 ( 9.0.9 )

www.java.com <--- going there and selecting the Free Java Download button will auto-scan your machine and let you know if there is an update to install

happening while doing something specific? Browser you're using?

:oops: - my bad. I was thinking he was finding his java info and disregarded that.

can you try firefox or chrome and tell me if either one resolves your issue?

I updated the java and set it to do an auto update...... I'll wait and see how that works........ I have Chrome, I just haven't activated it yet.(everything "has" been working fine and I didn't want to change it from what I'm using(cause I hate change when I don't know what it's going to do,ocd).

I HATE change also. I freaked when I switched from IE to Firefox..then it just got easier when I switched to chrome :)

I HATE change also. I freaked when I switched from IE to Firefox..then it just got easier when I switched to chrome :)
OK..... I got Chromed....... It asked to be sycn'd so I did.......... I'm not sure what / If I'm suppose to see anything diff' but I have a new Icon on the bottom of my pc screen .............. I haven't re booted . it didn't say I needed to ...... I still have my same home page(I hope, It's a non commercial site, wouldn't want to lose that).

So here goes I'm going to reboot............III-LLLLL BE Boch ! ! ! (i hope).

import means it pulled in your homepage/favorites into the chrome browser. So if you look at the far right below the red "X", there is a wrench. Click that and you'll see "bookmarks". There should be a folder that shows "imported" with all your stuff.

import means it pulled in your homepage/favorites into the chrome browser. So if you look at the far right below the red "X", there is a wrench. Click that and you'll see "bookmarks". There should be a folder that shows "imported" with all your stuff.
Ok.......Got'err done........ Thx

Back