Welcoming new members

Hi guys, just popping in and wanted to say hi! My name is Montee and I just ordered a 2012 Si coupe CBP with the full HFP kit and loving it. I also own an imported 2007 Civic Type-R JDM, got a picture of it below when I first bought it .
Was born in small town in Alabama, raised in Maryland most of my life. I like building cars, mostly for show. I've gotten too many speeding tickets to wanna race on the streets, but I'll take it to the track if I can find one. Moved to Vermont for school, but I frequent my parents’ house at least once a month in Severn, Maryland, 20 minutes South of Baltimore and 10 minutes outside of Annapolis.
Anyway, hope to chat with everyone soon! Nice website by the way, looks way better than the other site I came from that I won’t mention here lol.

800px-2007_Honda_Civic_TypeR_01.JPG

800px-2007_honda_civic_typer_01-jpg.1494
mouth-rainbow.png
Hi guys, just popping in and wanted to say hi! My name is Montee...
:shady:

Hey guys, I recognize some familiar names. Some of you may remember me from past forums. I'm still driving my lexus since my accident but I'm looking at picking up one of those new 2012 SI's. My dealer is telling me it'll be another 2 months till my HFP shows up. Anyway, looking forward to talking with you guys some more.

some of you may remember my 8th -

tightflip1.jpg

tightflip2.jpg

current setup is pretty tight
tightcar.sized.jpg

if anyone wants to do some canyon runs, let me konw

great to see some old faces join the site! Welcome guys :thumb:

I was actually about to sell some in the marketplace. You interested? $1600 and includes the tires.
if you throw in the shipping as well, I'll shoot you a money order first thing in the morning!

also wondering if anyone has a hookup on a tight spoiler. I know a guy who's got one that's pretty mad tight.

normal_huge_spoiler.jpg

anyone running one on their 2012 civic?

Back