Welcoming new members

Hey guys, have had my fg4 for a Year now, didn't want to join up until I had something to show, now I regret it because I'm trying to start a new post but I guess I have do some stuff first before I can get there..
Anyways..
Rally red FG4:
-ksport kontrol pro coilovers
-TWM short shifter
-True 1lbs chrome short shifter purchased from Slammedenuff at HIN
-xenon 8k HID
-stained yellow fog lights
-plasti dipped front and rear bumper along with headlights
-moonroof visor
-side window visors
-AVS hood visor
-LED license plate light
-
ive got parts in the mail and parts at home at the moment ready to be installed, within the next week my car will be different.
Glad to be a member and look forward to progressing.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 15
Hello, Joined your site about 3 months ago and finally made the switch from VW Jetta to Honda. Really wanted an SI, but right now its too expensive and premium gas right now is kind of high. So I went with a 2013 Civic LX, TW....getting used to driving auto again (feels weird lol). Anyways, picture to come soon. As for plans, I got all weather rubber mats in black to start.
I also plan on getting the windows tinted, buying some cover seats Probably beige and black, and those cool civic cup holder mats that another owner from this site has, the red jdm badges, civic I-vtec sohc decals for the side doors, and functional fog lights sometime in the next 11 months.

welcome to the forum... post up some pics when you get a chance

On January 2nd of this new year 2014, I finally got the car I wanted, a 2013 Honda Civic Si Coupe and I gotta say as my daily car I couldn't be happier!! It has enough speed for my daily commute, good fuel economy, good cargo space, and provides plenty of smiles. I've finally decided to join the forum and hope to learn and contribute a lot to the Honda community. All I have is this crappy iPhone pic from delivery. Cheers

4ebeqe8e.jpg

On January 2nd of this new year 2014, I finally got the car I wanted, a 2013 Honda Civic Si Coupe and I gotta say as my daily car I couldn't be happier!! It has enough speed for my daily commute, good fuel economy, good cargo space, and provides plenty of smiles. I've finally decided to join the forum and hope to learn and contribute a lot to the Honda community. All I have is this crappy iPhone pic from delivery. Cheers

4ebeqe8e.jpg

That's a great looking Si. Welcome to the forum. I love mine as a daily driver as well. It's definitely one of the most fun to drive cars I've owned.

Great looking ride. Welcome to the forum. Any plans for it?

Just traded into a used 2012 Si Sedan earlier this month. I'm coming from a 2011 Fit Sport and before that a 2008 Mazdaspeed 3. I'm extremely happy with the purchase, more sport than the Fit and better mpg than the Speed 3. It's a daily driver for me so I won't be doing much to it, likely just some tint and potential lighting upgrades; unless I'm convinced otherwise ;)

IMG_1128.JPGIMG_1129.JPG

lovely color... and welcome to the site. The mod bug may bite you :corngrin:

Back