Welcoming new members

Welcome. Post pics of your Si and CBR!! I hope you meant 1000RR:shady:

Hey everyone! After having a MK 6 GTI for years, I finally traded it in on my new 2015 Civic Si. Picked her up right off the showroom floor with a mere 5 miles on her. Still getting used to driving it, but enjoying the crap out of it. Love to read about all the mods and seeing everyone's ride. Here's a pic right after detail last night. Thanks!

Attachments

• IMG_2380.JPG
    IMG_2380.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 20
Hello, Just wanted to introduce myself. Also, wanted to see if I got a decent deal. Just purchased a 2015 red civic SI sedan. I have owned it for 5 days now and its a great car. Bought it for a daily work commuter. I am averaging 29mpg in stop and go traffic, so can't complain too much on gas mileage.

Previous Honda's:
2007 Element SC
1999 Honda Prelude
1997 Honda Accord

So here is where I am curious if I got robbed or did okay. $21k plus tax and fees, and they threw in a 48" LED TV and Honda all weather mats.

22,486 is the factory invoice, so your pricing is excellent.

Hey everyone! I'm James. Since i closed the deal on my new 2015 SI coupe today i figured i should speak up :) Been a scavenger of info on the forum for several weeks now and been car searching for 4 months. Drove all the hot hatches available on the market now but nothing has been as enjoyable as the SI. Not new to Honda, the family has owned plenty and loved them all. Its my first new car and couldn't be happier! Got it with 14 miles and i did all the test driving miles since it had 2! Can't wait to open her up after a good few thousand break in miles! Enough of my rant and hope you like my beautiful blue beauty as much as i do!
20150403_151212_zpsok3mvy4k.jpg
20150403_151227_zpsshjog9yi.jpg

Last edited:
Nice color choice Darkout. I ended up with the black. It was my 2nd choice of color, but I really think it looks sharp (when clean). I'm hoping to sell my 18" OEM rims and get some different ones. They're nice, but just not my style. You planning on hanging on to yours?

im running the stock rims/tires till the stock tires wear out. i plan on it eventually but its not a high priority, they look alright to me, its the 50 lbs per rim/tire that says run from them lol. I also wanted to wait longer than 500 miles to open my car up but that didnt happen yesterday when i couldnt let a ford ranger try me lol

Welcome aboard Draco! Fine color choice i must say :thumb: a lot of great info on this site, i know i've learned so much and continue to gain insight. I'm at 800 now and :vtec:happens a handful of times a day, i gotta cool it cause i feel like i'm being to hard on it to early....but its so addicting!

Hey All! - Wish I would have found this site sooner when I traded in my old '08 Civic coupe for two more doors and a few more ponies last August. I was the first to take her for a spin with 4 miles and the factory plastic seat coverings still on! Currently sits with just over 7,900 miles and have loved every one of them

Old Civic.JPG New Civic.JPG

Welcome to the forum. You should create a build thread for your car.

Back