Well, washed the car today ..

looks like it's time for a new car!

nah, really tho, i wouldn't worry about it. my car has so many little knicks and scrapes. the first one does hurt the most tho...

looks like it's time for a new car!

nah, really tho, i wouldn't worry about it. my car has so many little knicks and scrapes. the first one does hurt the most tho...

I usually dont gripe about scratches because they usually come out with polish but this one is huuuuuuge haha. Like 3" horizontally

Is the paint gone? Is it the black plastic from the bumper showing through?

and that might be cheaper than repainting the whole bumper again because they cant do just that spot it has to be the whole bumper or nothin to color match to the rest of the car.

Last edited:
lol i hate washing my car now because of this paint ...its like a cracker jack box you dont know what suprise your car will give you every time .....

lol i hate washing my car now because of this paint ...its like a cracker jack box you dont know what suprise your car will give you every time .....
I know how you feel, every time I wash/wax the car, its worse and worse. Shitty paint. I really hope they do a recall for the paint.

Anyways went to the dealership with a friend cause he needed lug nuts taken off and picked up some touch up paint. Let's hope it turns out well

Back