What Albums or Songs are you Listening to?

Amazing!I like that much more than the original.

Thanks! My hubby and I are thinking about maybe going to Ultra this year. We did EDC last year and had a blast

Thanks! My hubby and I are thinking about maybe going to Ultra this year. We did EDC last year and had a blast
Oh ya? Where are those at? Being from Arkansas I don't have anything nearby to go to. That and I usually dislike American electronica :rolleyes:

There is 2 sides to this song. It sounds way better with the bass turned way up!
I was talking about 5 peeps and one guitar, which I should have named in my 1st post, actually I should try and stay away from commenting on music, due to my listening preferences. I pretty much stay with the 50/60/70's and bass is not in my wheel house. It takes so long for stuff to load on here that I usually go to utube, and by the time I get back to answer something everyone has moved on to something else.
Anyway I liked the song but the strings were drowning out the vocals.This is my best album of all time if you can figure out how to hear it.
Giorgio Moroder "From Here to Eternity"
http://rateyourmusic.com/artist/giorgio_moroder

Giorgio Moroder "From Here to Eternity" ........ Of course this is contradictory to what I said about bass...... this album is my exception.

Oh ya? Where are those at? Being from Arkansas I don't have anything nearby to go to. That and I usually dislike American electronica :rolleyes:
There was 4 stages of different types of EDM from European DJs and American. It's a blast

Rammstein - Feuer Frei!

The pyro at the concert was incredible - crazy to say the least!!!! You could feel the heat from the propane cannons at the other end of the arena, and the explosions drowned out the line arrays. With earplugs, it was still stupid.

Back