What are you having for dinner?

2013-01-29194301_zpse9f0c1ef.jpg

garlic parmesan oven fried chicken

Gluten-Free brown rice pasta cooked with kale and organic gluten-free/dairy-free tomato sauce. Served with a Worcester sauce sauteed turkey burger.

20130130_214129_zpsfabfeb14.jpg

The grapefruit is fine as long as I don't have it too late.
I live carefully..lolololol
I have basic meats that wouldn't contain casein (dairy) and wheat (gluten)
and eat lots of fruits and vegetables.
Nothing that contains flour, wheat, rye, barley, malt, bran, farina, kamut, orzo, semolina, spelt
(unless it's gluten-free)...so no bread, cakes, cupcakes, brownies, cookies, pastas, a lot of cereals unless labeled gluten-free, then I have to check them for dairy. etc
Nothing that contains milk and milk proteins. Milk, whey, lactose, casein, yogurt, cheese, sour cream, most chocolate, etc
Labels must always be read. You'd be surprised what contains both a milk product and a gluten product. Holy crap. I thought I was in the clear for a while but I was poisoning myself with malt flavoring in my capn crunch, frosted flakes and rice krispies.

I could go on and on but i'd bore you

Last edited:
Don't let age discourage you! I never had them when I was young but get to enjoy them now; only every once in a while though. Responsible parent thing or something. :wink1:

I miss the bagel bites..lol

Oh we get those every once in a while too. The bad part of the occasional "snacky" dinner is I have to up my workouts... Not too bad most months, but in the winter, it can be more challenging. More time on my bike trainer in the basement!

I could eat all sorts of crap and not eat weight...but i'm allergic to all that crap :rotfl:
My life is cursed

Last edited:
My oldest daughter developed allergies when she turned 16... soy products was the biggest. Seems like everything has soy in it. Poor girl!

Back