What Movie Are You Watching Right Now?

I heard it was pretty amazing.

ZtVNrs2.jpg

Not watching it right now, but I thought this would be a fitting thread for it.

Interesting......
If you like movies that try to take themselves way too seriously, but at the same time break all laws of Physics, all the while adding unrealistic scenarios that would make Jack Bauer envious, you will love this movie.

If you like movies that try to take themselves way too seriously, but at the same time break all laws of Physics, all the while adding unrealistic scenarios that would make Jack Bauer envious, you will love this movie.

I'm always watching with a critical eye any movie, but I do allow for artistic expression. I'll have to say these types are also fun to see how many errors I can find.

Now if the acting was bad, or the photography that would be another story......... I know that Butt-lock is name that sells, I don't like all her movies(not because of her acting, just some of the silly type movies she's been in). Thanks to trailers available we can see if we like one.

I haven't seen this one, but haven't been in a rush to see it, I'm primed for "NOAH" though, There's lots of squawking about it not following the Bible.... Dah.... What's to follow..... There was never that much written about him, and the flood............ Leaves a lot of room for writers and screenplay writers.........

I'll go to Noah, but will wait for gravity to come to TV.......
Being retired I can go in the afternoon and be one of 10 or less in most popular movies..... Hate ppl in the theater(talking, and making other distracting noises, specially couples).

Ya, I hear you. I was really disappointed with Gravity. I love Sci-Fi. So many people talking about it. It was visually stunning, but how they threw Science out the window ruined it for me.

Someone brought an overtired and fussy toddler to the 8pm showing of Divergent. Kept screaming during the important quiet bits :/

Someone brought an overtired and fussy toddler to the 8pm showing of Divergent. Kept screaming during the important quiet bits :/

Trying to look past the baby, how'd you like Divergent?

Maybe if they charged double for kids we wouldn't be bothered with them at movies.

It missed a lot, and some things were completely different than the book (which frustrated me) but they can only do so much I guess

It missed a lot, and some things were completely different than the book (which frustrated me) but they can only do so much I guess

Yeh, I never expect them to cover a 500+ page book, it's also fun to see what the ppl look like that play the parts, and how they pronounce the caricature's names.
I read all the Jean Auel's "Clan of the Cave Bear" books, got all of them in hard cover, and the 1st 4 signed by her......

Back