What Movie Are You Watching Right Now?

So far TC has been doing 95% of his own stunts. I like most of his movies.

I really enjoy most of his movies. Funny enough I am watching legend right now. One of his earliest.

Collateral was amazing!

Jack Reacher is great too.

He is definitely one that likes to really get into his roles and challenge himself with those roles.

Plus his body physique is always changing. From Equilibrium, to The Machinist, to Batman Begins. Then Public Enemies, to The Fighter, to now. It's scary what he did in his roles in The Machinist and The Fighter. He was 120 lbs in The Machinist.

Last edited:
Jack Reacher is great too.

I really enjoyed that movie.

Marla is a head over heels fan of Tom Cruise, so we have every movie in which he's ever acted.

I generally enjoy his movies, but am just sick of Marla usually picking one of his works when we decide to dip into our film library.

last night:

220px-R.I.P.D._Poster.jpg

How did you watch these movies? I watched World War Z last night. :hiding:

World War Z is much better than I Am Legend.

I'm gonna ask my friend, Torrent, if those movies are available yet. :D

Django Unchained for the first time... have a feeling its going to suck, if it does im going back to shrek

I saw it. It's an interesting movie.

@Monk

We got that one at the Redbox too! Probably won't watch until morning though.

1st, I'm a lover of most things magic, and if they throw in a good story with a good director, and actors, I'm probably going to like it....:D
And ... I also love time travel............ They've been coming out with a few of those in the last couple of years, and they have been great as well.

Last edited:
1st, I'm a lover of most things magic, and if they through in a good story with a good director, and actors, I'm probably going to like it....:D
And ... I also love time travel............ They've been coming out with a few of those in the last couple of years, and they have been great as well.
I take that you loved 'The Prestige'.

Back