What turns you on/off about the opposite sex?

Turn on: Kissing you every time they leave in the morning
Turn off: Leaving the light on when they leave and you're sleeping LOL

Turn on: nice ***! Damn.

She can have little boobies but if dat *** is nice :) nom nom nom

Turn On: smells wonderful

Turn On: not crazy/psycho lol

Turn on: Funny and makes me laugh
Turn off: Rude/can't keep negative opinions to themselves. <---- not sure WHY I keep meeting this kind instead of the other :bleh:

Turn on: A women who likes to drive fast. I have met some special girls by racing them. Disclaimer: That was a long time ago. :driving:

Turn off: A women in the passenger seat saying, "slow down, you driving too fast" and then she uses that imaginary brake pedal.

Turn Off: Woman who can't handle twisties (aKa Dragon) while being in the passenger seat. (got the idea from ^)

^^ did you have a passenger puke on you? (I recall someone at the dragon talk about a female getting sick)

Turn off: A women in the passenger seat saying, "slow down, you driving too fast" and then she uses that imaginary brake pedal.
Haha... this was so me and my ex. But to be fair, I only complained if he drove MY car like an a$$ because it was my baby... I didn't care how he drove if we were in his. I'm the only one allowed to drive my car like that, lol.

It was a guy with a silver EX that had a turbo. He brought his girlfriend, and she messed up the inside of his car.

I remember that he went missing for an entire day, and later we all found out that he had been trying to get his car cleaned up. Of course, she was extremely embarrassed.

I think that was 2008.

Yeah that sounds about right...i knew it was a while back..before my first dragon

civicpride had a turbo coupe... not sure if it was him though. I don't know, I just remember reading about someone getting sick.

Back