Whats the best cordless impact wrench??

TJ___90

Charlotte, NC
Vehicle Model
2012 CIVIC SI
Body Style
Coup
Today I tried to take my coilovers off and its impossible for a small guy like me ... So i need the help of the impact wrench any suggestions guys?

Thanks,

I have a Craftsman that works wonders. Did you try some PB Blaster or equivalent?

I have a Craftsman that works wonders. Did you try some PB Blaster or equivalent?

Nope ... the bolt is turning but I can't hold the end to be able to get it off. .... I need the help of the wrench ... I had to take a break after getting the tire off hhhh

That is what I have. Best value for the money at the time, but more torque would be nice. It couldn't break the bolts on the downpipe and midpipe when I put the Full-Race dp and exhaust on.

a breaker bar / cheater bar can do it. It just needs to be long enough to give you the leverage. Sometimes you need to put a piece of pipe on top of the bar to make it even longer. It's amazing what it can do.

a breaker bar / cheater bar can do it. It just needs to be long enough to give you the leverage. Sometimes you need to put a piece of pipe on top of the bar to make it even longer. It's amazing what it can do.

2 foot breaker bar and 2-3 foot pipe will do wonders! That is what I used when I had to take the crank pulley bolt off of my '03. 130ft-lbs I believe when tightening I believe. Who knows what it was at when I went to take it off after owning it for 9.5 years.

I got the corded Craftsman 8 Amp Impact Wrench its a 350 ft/lb instead of the 200ft/lb for the cordlessfor the same price ... I dont think I'll need the cordless anyhow since I'll be working at home all the time.

decent breakers? and the pipe I should just get it from home depot right?

I got the corded Craftsman 8 Amp Impact Wrench its a 350 ft/lb instead of the 200ft/lb for the cordlessfor the same price ... I dont think I'll need the cordless anyhow since I'll be working at home all the time.

decent breakers? and the pipe I should just get it from home depot right?

Any old hardware store will do. Just make sure to take the breaker with you (or buy one there) to check and see if it will fit into the pipe.

I have a dewalt 18 volt. Does the job, but a pipe and a breaker is best IMO

I have a 1/2 snap on, dewalt, and craftsman. They are all strong. I think the snap on one is just a bit stronger than the rear but with craftsman gun deal for $99.00. You can't beat it compared to snap on $600.00 or dewalt $500.00. So if money is not a issue snap on but craftsman for the beat bang

Back