Where all the Vaper Heads at?

Cinco

Rio Rancho, NM
Vehicle Model
Civic EX
Body Style
Coupe
I noticed that alot of people vape nowadays not only to quit smoking but just to do it. Then I also notice a direct connection between car heads and vapers. So who here Vapes? I will start it off with my current Vape set up.

Kamery K100 Smok Tech RDA rocking Unicorn Blood and Tiger Blood on Drip.

haha I see people at work doing it all the time. Its seems like they do it almost beacuse the are getting away with smoking inside a building... Im not hating at all, Just seems weird..

N.C. news just said that Vapers/electric fags, are now illegal for under 21 year olds.
What I want to know is, I thought these were suppose to be nicotine free, which the news said they aren't............ So what's up?

They said it is a liquid that heats into vaper, so isn't that the same as smoking nicotine?

Cigarettes have over 4,000 toxic ingredients the E-Liquid we use only has 4 ingredients, Vaping is totally different then smoking where the e-cig vaporizes liquid with nicotine, flavoring, Propylene Glycol, VegetableGlycerin. There is no fire,no smoke only vaper. I have tried Chantix (put me in a hospital) nicotine gum (made me sick as a dog) nicotine patches ( put me in the ER ) So yes it's a nicotine alternative but imo safer the the other stop smoking cessation products.

http://www.vapingvamps.com/e-cigarette-safety/

Last edited by a moderator:
My set up is a iTazte MVP, Smoktech telescope mech mod, and a couple Ego twist. I also use the Kanger pro tanks and my e-liquid is only 6 mg nicotine. I haven't had a regular cigarette in over 31 days.

Propylene Glycol, Vegetable Glycerin....... Both are sugar related, as are cigs, cigars, and pipe tobacco, which is the more unknown ingredient, which is why ppl will start eating more goodies and gain wt. after quitting smoking.

As a supplement for the highly toxic tobacco chemicals, it looks like a better alternative.

I started smoking cigs around 12 and stopped around 23 at a pack and a half a day(at 23 cents a pack). Cold turkey worked for me, 68 now, and no more cigs....... Maybe you'll be able to get off this with time.

Good luck!

I'm actually looking for a Rebuildable Tank now. KayFun styled. Any ideas? Clones are welcomed for suggestions.

Current setup: ImageUploadedByTapatalk1415486507.042543.jpg

Back