Where can I buy this?

None2Slow

Nampa, Id
Vehicle Model
Civic SI
Body Style
Coupe
This looks interesting. I know the 9th already has two holes behind the rear emblem, so no drilling. I'd be interested in seeming them in real life. Price looks worth the risk.

So, it looks like you have to cut/grind the oem tabs off. Then it's going to be staying on the trunk with 3m tape. I'm not saying it's bad, but you won't be going back to the stock emblem without 3m tape or something, because your tabs will be gone.

Much like!
Have them in blue? Never mind, wifey won't like that at all. Will have to wait until my boys are old enough to drive and then do it. I'll tell wifey that the boys wanted them. :D

Much like!
Have them in blue? Never mind, wifey won't like that at all. Will have to wait until my boys are old enough to drive and then do it. I'll tell wifey that the boys wanted them. :D
oh c'mon. You could surely run it to a switch where it only runs when you want it on

haha thats funny! I can't say i would do this! My buddies series 10 FRS has the scione emblems done.. kinda cheezy.. even tho came like that from factory lol

looks too econo/hybrid to me lol

Much like!

They do have them in blue. I am totally not into lights, inside or out, but having an SI in black, where all the interior accents are red, I feel that this would add a little of that to the outside. As for drilling holes, that don't bother me. Just make sure to add paint to where the hole is to protect it. I guess I will have to start a build page if I do this. Question is, do I power it off the license plate light, toggle switch or to just come on with the key? I guess the diy from @AlienPrime will finally come in handy. May order it this weekend. Don't none of you do this before me, I got DIBBS......:woot:
And yes, I will post day and nite pics.

I would have it wired so it comes on when headlights turn on. Don't need to have them on needlessly during the day because they won't be seen. So, ya, I believe the license plate light would be the best.

So I did it and bought the red. It looks nice, but I think I need to locate a smaller emblem. Just to cover some of the white background a little more.
20130929_221204_zps65c3b1e2.jpg

I have mixed emotions... I've seen them on a couple brz's, this looks pretty good IMO,but I'm not a lighting guy I guess.but you never know with me.... Nice mod anyway

You don't notice it in the day. Where its red, is white when its off. That's the reason I am looking for a smaller emblem, to help cover that up.

I was wondering if anyone knew where to get the JDM Hybrid emblems? I cant find them anywhere.

Back