WHere's the party?

Tofuman

Flori-duh
What's up guys/gals!! Old 8thcivic member over here! (1.8L Fg KiDd). Nothing but a bunch of nice and knowledgable peepz over there. Looking forward to continuing TEH PARTii over here!! This is my humble college-student-transporter. It's an 07 Si with a bunch of goodies and I'm comtemplating the idea of a 2.4 frank...you know...because... 2.0L is Sooooo 06 Hahahhaaa jk jk.

6043981493_2f13f8255d_z.jpg

4661822632_23afe05bcb_z.jpg

4662047382_b2ff9c8268.jpg
;)

Welcome to the site. Great looking 8th you have there. You looking to stuff the 2.4 block with the Z head? Or getting the 9thcivic?

Welcome to the site. Great looking 8th you have there. You looking to stuff the 2.4 block with the Z head? Or getting the 9thcivic?

Thank you! I'm considering a k24 bottom/ Z top and stuffing some 11.1 pistons in the k24...but again...I'm doing as much reading as I can since it won't be until prob. February or so.

:wave: How's it goin?

Heyyy!! I see you upgraded to a new Baby eh? It looks great! how do you like it?
Fiji :D

I love the first pic. It's just peekin' around the bushes
:shadyhat:

I love it man. It hasn't filled the void of my 8th but it's a damn close 2nd. I had so many memories with the 8th. It's always gonna be my fav.

Back