Which lowering springs to get?

tein s tech is what im waiting for, had it for 2 years on my cg2 and never had any problems

With lowering springs will I need to purchase a camber kit? The person I have installing them wanted me to check.

Thanks in adv.

Less than an inch and a half most people don't worry about camber kit. Inch and a half or more drop is when you get into prob needing one. I think the eibach pro kit is good to go without a camber kit.

Depends on your tire size. What size tire are you rockin? Most likely you won't need any camber kit with just springs. I'm in coilovers and I don't need any camber kits. Depends on your wheel an tire offset I'd say, and most likely you won't need them.

Depends on your tire size. What size tire are you rockin? Most likely you won't need any camber kit with just springs. I'm in coilovers and I don't need any camber kits. Depends on your wheel an tire offset I'd say, and most likely you won't need them.

They are stock 215/45/17 I have been doing some research, and I think I am going to go with HFP suspension. I am going for performance, but I have already went through having nice coilovers with an RSX-S I used to have so I think the HFP's will be a happy medium. I am still going to keep looking into the Eibachs.

The HFP's aren't a bad choice. And you will not need a camber kit for those size wheels by any means.

I don't remember what size. It's been a while. I just bought one that looked about right and split it open and wrapped the coils where they were touching. Secured it with zip ties. Haha. By then I had taken the suspension part so many times I was too lazy to pull the springs. But it worked just fine with the zip ties. Haha
Just curious did you just jack up the car and put the vinyl on the springs or did you actually take them off of the car? I think I might be having this same problem

Just curious did you just jack up the car and put the vinyl on the springs or did you actually take them off of the car? I think I might be having this same problem
Just jacked up the car and wrapped em. I had enough room to see where the coils were binding. If you turn the wheels you can reach all the way around

Cool good to know, it's not bad for the car that the springs are hitting each other when they compress is it?

No. Most springs are designed with "dead" could that are touching at normal ride height. When you go over a dip or bump and the springs open up, those coils that normally touch can open up momentarily. It's when they close back up and make contact that they make noise

Back