Whiteline Suspension Sway Bars

I know a guy. He needed to upgrade his endlinks after breaking the OEM ones with the bar. He's got it paired with the 24 mm Eibach front bar. Good reviews, just an expensive route.

Last edited:
haven't seen anyone with a 9th gen comment on that, but I know the wrx people here have used whiteline.

I believe
death_roll k757 or bootyluvr may have commented on it in the past.

Whiteline is good stuff, well made and sturdy. Avoid their endlinks though, you're much better using OEM or even better, an aftermarket Moog endlink. Sadly you Honda people don't have the opportunity to use Kartboy endlinks.

My only gripe with some whiteline stuff is that a few years of usage in the rust belt, the grey powdercoat can flake off, keep that in mind.

Last edited:
Are the Whiteline bars solid, or hollow? I don't understand why they're so much more expensive. :popcorn:

Are the Whiteline bars solid, or hollow? I don't understand why they're so much more expensive. :popcorn:

They're all solid. I think they're manufacturing is what makes them more expensive, the ends are not welded on like many aftermarket bars. They're heated and formed into a flat mating surface for the endlinks.

pssh the real reason is cause they are "soooo exclusive" and "guys who drive real cars, like the WRX, run them"

or something like that.

Back